1. We are living in a time where we are submerged in technology. Do you have a plan or strategy when it comes to guarding your marriage from unhealthy technology consumption?
2. What steps can you take in your marriage today to establish better boundaries with technology?
3. Is casting grace on your spouse difficult for you? In what ways is it difficult to be honest with your spouse about an area you are struggling with?
4. Accountability is an important part of establishing boundaries. Have you been helped and encouraged by the input of other marriage mentors? Would you ever be willing to mentor a younger or less-experienced couple?
5. Pastor Reuben and Priya encouraged us to dream with our spouse. What are each of your most cherished dreams and goals? What are you doing to achieve them?