God’s desire is for people of all nations to receive the gospel, as we can see from Acts 1:8. We start where God has planted us—our Jerusalem (neighborhood) and then look for ways to see how he will use us to reach Judea (our city), Samaria (our region) and even to the ends of the earth (the nations). God has also brought the nations to many of our cities. Let’s reach them with the message of Jesus for his glory.
Read today’s Scripture passage. Say or write it out in your own words, considering the following questions:
· What does it say about God?
· What does it say about us?
· Is there a promise to trust?
· Is there a command to obey?
· How will I apply this Scripture to my life?
· Who will I show that I care by sharing this truth?
Now read this week’s memory verse, Acts 1:8. Spend a few minutes beginning to memorize it.