This week we will discover that God’s desire is for us to share the hope he has placed within us. We will study examples of people in the Bible who shared and demonstrated the love of God to those around them.
What does Jesus say in today’s Scripture about the harvest? What does he say about the laborers (harvesters)? What kind of problem does that create? Jesus offers a two-part response to the harvest problem. What are we called to do?
Read today’s Scripture passage. Say or write it out in your own words, considering the following questions:
· What does it say about God?
· What does it say about us?
· Is there a promise to trust?
· Is there a command to obey?
· How will I apply this Scripture to my life?
· Who will I show that I care by sharing this truth?
Now read this week’s memory verse, Romans 15:13. Spend a few minutes beginning to memorize it.