1. In what ways can we practice being slow to speak? How does anger go against the righteousness of God?
2. What is the importance of doing what God's Word tells us? When we only read and study but aren't "doers of the word", what does that show about ourselves? What is true religion?
3. What is the sin of partiality? Why is it bad? How do we fall into this sin?
4. Who has broken the law of God? How is it that if we break one part we are guilty of breaking all of it?
5. Throughout Scripture we are told that we are saved through faith, NOT by works (Eph. 2:8-9/ Gal. 2:21; Rom. 9:16, 11:16). What does James mean when he says faith without works is dead?