As Jesus nears his crucifixion, he instructs his disciples to pray for whatever they need. How does Jesus say they should approach the Father? What does he promise? And what will that produce?
Read today’s Scripture passage. Say or write it out in your own word, considering the following questions.
· What does it say about God?
· What does it say about us?
· Is there a promise to trust?
· Is there a command to obey?
· How will I apply this Scripture to my life?
· Who will I show that I care by sharing this truth?
Now read this week’s memory verse, Jeremiah 33:3. Spend a few minutes working to memorize it.