The core of every great marriage or family starts with humility on the part of someone. There are many ways to humble ourselves.
1. Look for the best in other family members.
2. Give sincere complements to others.
3. Be quick to admit your mistakes.
4. Be first to apologize during or after an argument.
5. Know and admit your limitations.
6. Be a servant to others.
7. Keep a learning mindset and
8. Always give God credit for everything good.
“I pray my child has the ability to humble himself/herself when needed. In Jesus name, Amen.”