BibleX: Where Did the Bible Come From?Sample
STUDY: Read each Scripture and reflect on the related questions.
1. What kinds of people are there according to Psalms 1?
2. What does it mean to describe someone as a tree planted next to water? What does it mean to describe someone as chaff (the outer covering of grain that is useless and thrown away)?
3. What behaviors and consequences distinguish those who embrace God’s Word from those who reject God’s Word?
2 Timothy 3:16
1. Where does Paul say that Scripture ultimately comes from?
2. What does it mean to say Scripture is “God-breathed?”
3. Without using the words of Paul, describe the value of Scripture in your life and in the lives of others.
1 Thessalonians 2:13
1. Who does Paul say Scripture is ultimately from? What role did people play in the process of creating Scripture?
About this Plan
In this BibleX study, you will explore Scripture to learn what the Bible is and where it came from, as well as learning about...
We would like to thank Life.Church for providing this Plan. For more information, please visit: www.life.church
Biblex: The Historical Books
Beating Burnout: Finding Hope And Health
One Word That Will Change Your Life
Case For Christ Reading Plan
7 Hebrew Words Every Christian Should Know
10 Bibles You Need To Know
Hearing God Speak
Is Genesis History?
Soul Survivor: 'The Flood' Part 2
Expressing God's Love to Those Around You