1. To understand this material you must first think about how you view wisdom. How would you define wisdom? What do you need, or have to do, to be considered wise?
1. What is the purpose of these proverbs or “sayings?” What are the benefits of wisdom?
2. What does “fear of the Lord” mean? Why is it the foundation of wisdom?
1. Wisdom is portrayed as a classy lady. What is “Lady Wisdom” described as doing? Do people naturally seek her out or must she seek them out?
2. What are the consequences for those who listen to or ignore Lady Wisdom?