God supplies all the power necessary for a new believer to grow and make progress as a Christian. His power gives us endurance and patience, not to “grin and bear it,” but to follow Christ with joy. When we consider the inheritance we are given the same as that given to the great saints before us, our hearts are filled with gratitude. We have left the domain of darkness and have entered into the kingdom of Jesus Christ.
Read today’s Scripture passage. Say or write it out in your own words, considering the following questions:
· What does it say about God?
· What does it say about us?
· Is there a promise to trust?
· Is there a command to obey?
· How will I apply this Scripture to my life?
· Who will I show that I care by sharing this truth?
Now read this week’s memory verse, Jude 1:20. Spend a few minutes working to memorize it.