How to Study the Bible: A 5-Day Plan with Jen Wilkin
DAY 5 OF 5
Study the Bible with Prayer and with People
- Pray before coming to the text.
- Pray during time in the Word when something is confusing or boring to you.
- Pray after asking the Lord to help you retain the Word.
- Pray using the language of the text you’ve been reading.
- After working through the text yourself, use your study Bible to learn from the notes and teachers, and compare what you’ve learned with what they say. Use discernment.
- Find other people with whom you can study the Bible.
Learn more about Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our MInds by Jen Wilkin.
About this Plan
Over the course of five days, read through the first chapter of the book of James and follow along with video instruction from Jen Wilkin, author of "Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our...
About The Publisher
We would like to thank Crossway for providing this plan. For more information, please visit: https://www.crossway.org/books/women-of-the-word-tpb-2/