How to Study the Bible: A 5-Day Plan with Jen Wilkin
DAY 4 OF 5
- Are there any imperatives in the text? Make note of these obvious takeaways.
- What attributes of God are communicated in the text? What might you do in light of knowing this is how God is?
- Examine your PAST. How can this attribute affect your Prayers, Actions, Speech, and Thinking?
- Think about your circles of influence and how they might be affected if you implement this attribute.
- Think about how it affects your primary relationships (at work, home, etc.).
About this Plan
Over the course of five days, read through the first chapter of the book of James and follow along with video instruction from Jen Wilkin, author of "Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our...
About The Publisher
We would like to thank Crossway for providing this plan. For more information, please visit: https://www.crossway.org/books/women-of-the-word-tpb-2/