21 Day Fast, Read, PraySample
We believe that without prayer, a fast is no more than a diet.
As a starting guide, pray how Jesus taught us to pray!
“Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.”
- Begin praying by declaring “Father, you are HOLY!”
- Pray for God’s perfect will to be done in your life. “God, not my will, but yours!”
- Tell God what it is that you need. He is our provider!
- Repent. Lay down your sins before God, and ask for forgiveness.
- List out by name those you need to forgive, and ask God for help!
- Grace is a gift we all have access to, open the gift and accept God’s grace to overcome sin.
- Declare “no spirit but the Holy Spirit” is welcome in your life!
As for WHAT to pray, here is a list to get you started. Don't forget to add your own specific daily prayer points!
- Your Family
- Your Friends and any person that comes up in your spirit as you pray
- Your Job/Work
- Your City
- Your Church & Church Leaders
- + add your own
After you pray, give God room to speak to you.
"Speak Lord, Your servant is listening."
About this Plan
We believe that fasting opens doors that no man can! We’ve put together a reading guide that will take you through the entire...
We would like to thank Mercy Culture Church for providing this plan. For more information, please visit: http://mercyculture.com
21 Day Fast, Read, Pray - Acts Challenge
Mercy Culture 30 Minute Reading Plan
The Gospel of Mark (Part Seven)
First Priority Follow-Up Guide: The Story of Jesus and The Story of The Church Community
Tear Up Your Bible 2.0
Mercy Culture 15 Minute Reading Plan
Elijah. Man of Courage, Man of Faith, Man of God.
First Priority EPIC Story of Exile