1. Summarize in your own words the primary theme of the sermon—what was the sermon about?
2. Identify at least one “mind” application today from today’s sermon. What new knowledge did you gain today from the sermon, or what did you learn that you had not known previously?
3. Identify at least one “heart” application from today’s sermon. How did it call you to become less selfish (focused on self), more Christ-like, and to love God all the more?
4. Identify at least one “hands and feet” application from today’s sermon. What action will you take as a result of the sermon today and what outward change in your life will be the result? How will others be impacted?
5. What are obstacles that might get in the way of applying truths and principles from today’s sermon to your own life? How will they be overcome?