7 Days of Miracle PrayerSample
Welcome to 7 Days of Miracle Prayer! In this simple prayer series, we will read one Scripture each day. Then, we will list several bullet-point prayer directives you can use to pray through that Scripture.
You don't have to pray the prayer points verbatim; exercise your prayer muscles by talking to the Lord right out of your heart!
Today, we are praying for God's commanded victories.
First, please read Psalm 44:1-5. Then, if you need breakthroughs and miracles, pray along these points today:
- Remind God of a few of the huge works He has done: the parting of the Red Sea, raining manna down from Heaven, providing for all your needs, saving your soul from sin, et cetera.
- Acknowledge to the Father that He drove out the nations with His hand from before the Israelites.
- Acknowledge to Him that He planted the Israelites in their land, all by Himself. He didn’t need any help from outside, and people who hated the Israelites didn’t have to agree.
- Remind the Lord in prayer that He did these things because He favored and loved the Israelites. Point out to the Lord that He loves you too with just as much love, for “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends” (John 15:13). Jesus loves you just as much as He loved the Israelites.
- Ask God for favor today. Ask Him to use His right hand, His arm, and the light of His countenance to bring YOU into possession of your land as well.
- Ask Him to bring you into possession of your land because He has favored you and saved you.
- Ask Him to command victories for you today.
- Then, echo the Word of God for yourself by speaking out loud: “I command victories into my life today in every area by the blood and name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth!”
- Thank the Father for bringing you victory in every area, even if you can’t see that victory in the natural realm yet.
- Thank Him for causing you to trample on serpents and scorpions, and that nothing shall by any means harm you! (See Luke 10:19.) Thank Him for defeating every power of darkness that rises against you.
Those are the prayer points for Day 1 of 7 Days of Miracle Prayer. I encourage you to meditate on this Scripture and ask God to command victories to you all day today! Then, praise Him for commanding those victories to you and for you, in Jesus’ name!
About this Plan
Do you need breakthrough in the toughest times? If so, these 7 days of detailed prayer directives will encourage you, equip y...
We would like to thank From His Presence Inc. for providing this plan. For more information, please visit: https://www.fromhispresence.com
Seeing God as a Perfect Father
Horizon Church June Bible Reading Plan: The Life of David Pt2 - 2 Samuel
How to Be Courageous in Your Faith
The Very Best, Hands-On, Kinda Dangerous Family Devotions by Tim Shoemaker
Fatherhood in the Ancient Faith
Shadow-Breakers: A 10-Day Devotional for Christian Divorcees
Divine Business Blueprint: God's Wisdom for Entrepreneurs
Becoming a Son That Pleases the Father
A Kid's Guide To: God's Nearness in Change