Have someone welcome, pray, watch the video, read the verses, lead conversation questions, and pray for your group.
You can also lead a game or ice breaker if you would like.
Today is all about equipping everyone to have conversations about their faith. So create a safe and welcoming environment for everyone to do that.
Get in smaller groups of 3-5 if you need to.
Welcome to First Priority. Each month we go through a four week strategy called EPIC. This month's topic is the Story of the Gospel, which means Good News. Today is Equip Week where we are having conversations about our faith.
Pray as God leads you.
Watch the video together.
Read the Bible verses together.
1. What is some good news you have received recently?
2. What about some not so good news?
3. What is the “Good News” of Jesus?
4. If you could hear any good news from Jesus Himself what would you want it to be?
5. As leaders, how can you be “Good News” for someone this week?
Ask if anyone has prayer requests and then pray for the group.