My Story: Part Four
DAY 4 OF 5
- What are these passages saying? Use outside resources if it helps.
- Try to listen for God's voice. What is sticking out to you?
- Talk to God based on your impressions, or the words and phrases that are sticking out.
- What is God asking of you as a result of hearing his word?
- How can you make your life a gift to others now?
Think about some of these questions:
- Who are some of the most powerful people in the world today? What do you know about them? Based off of what you know, do they more closely fit the description of the king found in 1 Samuel 8, or the description of King Jesus in Philippians 2?
- If you believe that Jesus is King of heaven and earth, then what value is there in having "power" or "status" in the ways that these terms are commonly understood?
- What makes someone powerful or gives them status in God's kingdom?
About this Plan
During this series, we have seen that Jesus is the greatest prophet, priest, and king that this world has ever known. We too become his prophets when we speak the Word of God in love and truth. We become his priests when...
About The Publisher
We would like to thank Southeastern University for providing this plan. For more information, please visit: http://www.seu.edu