Accountability Groups are made up of two to four people of the same gender - men with men, women with women - who meet once a week to discuss a set of questions that help reveal areas where things are going right and other areas that need correction. They can even meet by phone if they’re unable to meet face-to-face. Everyone in the group needs to understand that what is shared is confidential. Find a friend and dive in together. Sharpen one another as iron sharpens iron.
- How have your insights from last week’s reading shaped the way you think and live?
- Who did you pass your insights from last week on to and how was it received?
- How have you seen God at work?
- Have you been a testimony this week to the greatness of Jesus Christ with both your words and actions?
- Have you been exposed to sexually alluring material or allowed your mind to entertain inappropriate sexual thoughts?
- Have you acknowledged God’s ownership in your use of money?
- Have you coveted anything? Have you hurt someone’s reputation or feelings by your words? Have you been dishonest in word or action or exaggerated?
- Have you given into an addictive [or lazy or undisciplined] behavior?
- Have you been a slave to clothing, friends, work, or possessions?
- Have you failed to forgive someone?
- What worries or anxieties are you facing?
- Have you complained or grumbled?
- Have you maintained a thankful heart?
- Have you been honoring, understanding and generous in your important relationships?
- What temptations in thought, word, or action have you faced and how did you respond?
- How have you taken opportunities to serve or bless others, especially believers?
- Have you seen specific answers to prayer?
- Did you complete the reading for the week?