JESUS IS BURIED
Are you good at spotting what has to be done before someone tells you?
Read Mark chapter 15, verses 42 to 47, if you haven’t already done so.
Think about Joseph of Arimathea.
· What was his job? (verse 43)
· What was he like? (verse 43)
· What did he ask for? (verse 43)
· What did he do? (verse 46)
· Who watched him? (verse 47)
Joseph was good, brave and practical. He saw what had to be done – and he did it.
Pray. Ask God if there’s anything practical he wants you to do for him.
Ancora Kids! Live the incredible adventures of the Bible with the Quests “The Way to the Cross” and “Jesus is Alive!” in the interactive Bible app Guardians of Ancora. Download from your usual app store.