· Vincent Bryant (son of Miriam Bryant) is recovering from surgery.
· Butch & Gail Sternum (friends of Roberta Newton) - Gail is recovering from hip surgery and fell and broke her ankle. Butch is in need of a liver transplant, but refuses to have one.
· Gloria Groce (Vasha Ferguson’s cousin in Alabama) suffers with PMR (Polymyalgia Rheumatica), an autoimmune, inflammatory rheumatic disease.
· James & Melissa Kirby (nephew of Bruce & Vasha Ferguson) who recently bought a new house and are having plumbing and a/c issues. Please pray that their issues can be easily resolved.
· Caroline Bocock has been terribly ill as she is dealing with a Lyme Disease outbreak. She has begun a treatment regimen that looks promising. Please pray that it is effective and that she will be feeling better soon.
· The Marshall Family: Continue to pray for Nolan who is still struggling.
· Joyce Bocock has completed chemo and radiation; praise God that both tumors have shrunk significantly more than expected; evaluating additional treatment options.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.