GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. What struck you as memorable about this week's message? Why?
2. (Re-read Vs 1) Has part of this verse or the whole verse, ever been used against you or someone you know? What was the outcome?
3. (Re-read Vss 1-2) Is it more helpful to understand these two verses as a whole? If so, why? As a whole, how do these verses speak to you?
4. (Re-read Vss 3-5) Traditionally, these verses have been interpreted in relationship to hypocrisy, (Vs 5). Do you find Vs 5 empowering, when interpreted through a lens of ’seeing clearly’ or credibility? If so, why? If not, why not? How well do you receive someone’s opinion versus someone’s opinion based on their experience? How might this discussion on Vss 3-5 change your behavior?
5. (Re-read Vs 6) Do you feel an obligation to speak your wisdom to everyone? Anyone? Someone? How do you discern how, when, and to whom to do so? How might this verse speak into your discernment?