· Tim Sullivan has been diagnosed with Coronary Artery Disease. He is 30 years old and has been predicted to have a potentially deadly heart attack within 5 years. Please pray for healing for him and peace for both him and his wife, Esther, as they are expecting their second child this fall and are trying to sort through what their future may look like.
· Loretta Pollard (mother of Susan Seitz) has been placed in a nursing home.
· Jepthe Lucien is okay following the assassination of the president and uprising that is occurring in Haiti, although is unable to travel to Port O' Prince because it is too dangerous. Please pray for his and his family's safety, their ministry, and the country during this time of upheaval.
· Bob & Renae Nichols (sister and brother-in-law of Tim Hendrix) are both doing well and greatly improved as they continue to recover at home from Covid. Thank you for your prayers!
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery. Pray for a speedy healing and minimal pain.
· Frank Buchert has returned home. Pray that he’ll gain strength.
· Taylor Brown (12 year-old great granddaughter of Frank & Mary Buchert, grandniece of Curt & Patty Bales) continues to recover from a bone marrow transplant. She is doing remarkably well and has been released from the hospital and is now staying at the Ronald McDonald House. She continues treatment three times a week.
· Doug Zantello is recovering from foot surgery. Pray for minimal pain and a speedy recovery.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.