Do you ever feel discouraged by your life's circumstances? Confused by all of life's choices? Overwhelmed by life's many pressures and demands? While God's Word may not always address every specific situation, it is able to impart God's wisdom, which makes us into the kind of people who know how to navigate these various circumstances, choices, and demands. Join us as we explore the wisdom of the Proverbs and find that true wisdom for life is found in God's final Word (Jesus) – all practical wisdom points back to Him!
• Mother's Room: A private room where you can care for your baby and still listen in on the gathering – north of auditorium (follow signs).
• Kids Connect (infant-5th grade): Check-in upstairs from foyer. Kids also welcome in large gatherings; activity bags available in back of auditorium. There is no 252 (K-5th) during 6 p.m. gathering for rest of summer – resumes 8/19.
• Sola (6th-12th grade): Main gatherings Wednesdays 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Garage Café (across Vine St.). Middle school also meets Sundays at 11 a.m. upstairs.
• On Sunday: place cash or checks in wooden boxes at back of auditorium
• Online: npberean.org/give
• Text: text any amount to 84321
• Mail: 202 W. 8th St., North Platte, NE 69101
We believe that by 2022, through God’s grace and power, we will see 2,000 people baptized and growing in relationship with Jesus through the Word, prayer, and community.One key step? Creating spaces to reach more faces. Find out more: