GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. When in your life have you wished there was a divine reason for something that happened?
2. Does it help or hinder knowing there isn’t always a reason for bad things that happen?
3. When have you seen good come out of something bad?
4. Pastor Neal and his daughter use the phrase “Remember Oxford” when they are challenged or disappointed. Based on question 3, what would your phrase be, that you can hold onto during challenging times?
5. How can you be part of the good God is doing?