THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD IN US.
He is our HELPER and ADVOCATE.
In Greek: "parakletoß" or "Parakletos"
1. summoned, called to one's side, esp. called to one's aid
1. a. one who pleads another's cause before a judge, a pleader, counsel for defense, legal assistant, an advocate
1. b. one who pleads another's cause with one, an intercessor
1. b. 1. of Christ in his exaltation at God's right hand, pleading with God the Father for the pardon of our sins
1. c. in the widest sense, a helper, succourer, aider, assistant
1. c. 1. of the Holy Spirit destined to take the place of Christ with the apostles (after his ascension to the Father), to lead them to a deeper knowledge of the gospel truth, and give them divine strength needed to enable them to undergo trials and persecutions on behalf of the divine kingdom