Judges 16: Samson’s Death
I) Samson continues his foolish ways.
A) Samson is more self-serving and ____________ seeking than before.
1) He sees a _______________ and needs to be with her.
2) The Philistines set a ________________.
3) Samson’s ___________________ frees him.
B) The Philistines are afraid of Samson’s ________& want to eliminate it.
1) They offer Samson’s beloved Delilah ___________ and political favor if she uncovers and tells them his secret.
2) Samson tells her three ___________ before sharing the truth.
C) Samson thinks he is _____________ even after his hair has been cut. Quickly finds out his strength is gone.
II) Samson is captured and humiliated.
A) Samson loses the _______________ that often caused him to stray.
B) Samson is reduced to grinding ______________.
C) God is not done with Samson yet.
III) The Philistines celebrate their victory.
A) They gloat that their god Dagon is the ___________.
B) They bring Samson to their temple to further ____________ him.
IV) Samson cries out to God.
A) Samson’s prayeris self-centered and focuses on ___________ for what the Philistines did to him.
B) In spite of this, God answers his prayer and ________________ him to destroy the temple.
V) Samson's application to our lives today.
A) Sinful desires can make believers _____________ and foolish.
B) Believers can often rely on our own strength rather than God’s _____________.
C) God strengthen believers when they are _____________.
D) Jesus is the ______________ deliverer our hearts long for.