*REMINDER: If you have babies or children in the nursery or kid’s church please do not silence your phone. Our staff will text you to communicate any assistance needed in regards to your little ones.
* Our children can hang out in Heartland’s Kids Church after church with parental supervision but please note the gym is reserved for Jubilee members. Please do not bring any food into our Kids Church and please make sure the room is cleaned up and in order for next Sunday.
* Want access to our digital church bulletin? It includes announcements and Scripture verses referenced during church and it can be found in the free YouVersion Bible App. Please visit the main menu of our website and click ‘YouVersion’ for instructions on how to download or see anyone with a lanyard and they can help you!
* FYI: Restrooms are located in the gym but please keep in mind we do ask all adults to exit the area when our little ones take their bathroom break. Safety is our our number one priority... we are sorry for any inconvenience.
1. Another PADS serving opportunity. Saturday, Feb, 29th and Sunday, March 1st. This is an absolutely wonderful opportunity to serve... either individually or as a family. Lots of things to do... set up... serve dinner... or breakfast... clean up... and a variety of other things. See the sign up sheet at the coffee table or talk to Pastor Rod for more info.
2. This Wednesday, February 26, men's leadership training will resume. We will meet, as always, at Pastor Rod's at 7pm. This month our topic will be "ministering to the sick." Leadership and ministry go hand in hand. Ministering to the sick is one of God's commands. But most of us feel a bit inadequate with what to say and what to do. Join us this week as we continue to add tools to our leadership tool boxes.
3.Do you worry about your children? Do have anxiety or fear about their future? You can replace fear with peace and hope by praying with other Heartland moms (or dads!). It’s so hard to raise a child in today’s culture, so why do it alone? Let's partner with the Lord and find encouragement from others sharing the same concerns. This new prayer group for parents (or grandparents!) will meet virtually by video chat on Wednesday evenings at 8pm to pray specifically for the children in our lives. Please see sign-up sheet to register or see Nicole Lott for more details.
4.Calling all musicians! Heartland is forming a worship band and needs people who can play musical instruments. Please see Jay Igelman for more details.
5. Need Prayer? Please come up to our Prayer Corner after church or see anyone wearing a lanyard and to be directed to our Prayer Team.
6. Have to miss church but don't want to miss the sermon message? All messages are uploaded to our website each week.
7. Heartland relies on the free GroupMe mobile group messaging app to keep our church more connected during the week! This PUBLIC group is a wonderful way for us to stay connected regularly during the week. Please see link in the app to be added to this group.