*REMINDER: If you have babies or children in the nursery or kid’s church please do not silence your phone... please keep it handy. Our staff will text you to communicate any assistance needed in regards to your little ones.
* Our children can hang out in Heartland’s Kids Church after church with parental supervision but please note the gym is reserved for Jubilee members. A few rule though: please do not bring in any food into our Kids Church and please make sure the room is cleaned up and in order for next Sunday.
* Want access to our digital church bulletin, which includes our announcements, ice breaker question, and all the Scripture verses referenced during church to the free YouVersion Bible App? Please visit the main menu of our website and click ‘YouVersion’ for instructions on how to download this app or see anyone with a lanyard and they can help you!
* FYI: Restrooms are located in the gym but please keep in mind we do ask all adults to exit the area when our little ones take their bathroom break. Safety is our our number one priority... we are sorry for any inconvenience.
1. Save the date! Bingo on Valentine’s Day at the nursing home THIS Friday! We will once again be serving and running fun Bingo games at Alden Gardens (Bloomingdale) THIS Friday, Feb 14th from 5:30pm-7pm. Afterwards we will head to Buona Beef for dinner! If you are planning on coming please sign-up (sheet is on coffee table) so we know exactly how many volunteers we'll have at this awesome event!
2. Jubilee is hosting a Family Ice Skating event on Sun, Feb 16th from 2pm-3:30. Cost is $8 per skater at the door. This event will take place at Addison Ice Arena, 475 S. Grace St, Addison. Please see Pastor Rod for more details.
3. Another PADS serving opportunity. Saturday, Feb, 29th and Sunday, Mar 1st. This is an absolutely wonderful opportunity to serve... either individually or as a family. Lots of things to do... set up... serve dinner... or breakfast... clean up... and a variety of other things. See the sign up sheet at the coffee table or talk to Pastor Rod for more info.
4. Want to give to Heartland at no cost to you? Then sign-up for AmazonSmile. It’s a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite 501c3 organization... in this case, Heartland Bible Church! Please see the link in the Bible app to sign-up.
5. Need Prayer? Please come up to our Prayer Corner after church or see anyone wearing a lanyard and they can direct you to a member of our Prayer Team.
6. Have to miss church but don't want to miss the sermon message? Liked the message so much you want to share it or listen again? All messages are uploaded to our website. Please visit our website site or click the link in the Bible app.
7. Heartland relies on the free GroupMe mobile group messaging app to keep our church more connected during the week! This PUBLIC group is a wonderful way for us to stay connected to each other regularly during the week. Please see link in the app to be added to this group.