*REMINDER: If you have babies or children in the nursery or kid’s church please do not silence your phone... please keep it handy. Our staff will text you to communicate any assistance needed in regards to your little ones.
* Our children can hang out in Heartland’s Kids Church after church with parental supervision. A few rule though: please do not bring in any food and please make sure the room is completely cleaned up and in order for next Sunday. :)
1. Our next Heartland Family Outing is Sat, Feb 8th at 7PM! Come on out to see Overshadowed Theatre’s production of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe! (Overshadowed Theatre is a very professional production company and they’re located right where we walk into this building.) Cost is $16 per ticket. Bring a snack or appetizer to our church sanctuary at 7PM and then we’ll head over to the production at 7:30PM. Sign-up sheet is located on coffee table. Deadline is next Sun, Jan 12th. (Tickets will be purchased first come, first served based on their current ticket availability.) See Nicole Lott for more details.
2. Save the date! Bingo on Valentine’s Day at the nursing home! We will once again be serving and running fun Bingo games at Alden Gardens (Bloomingdale) on Friday, Feb 14th. It has become an annual Heartland event and we’ve been told the residents look forward to this all year long. Please consider serving and showing the love of Christ this Valentine’s Day.
3. Need Heartland Gear? We are placing another order for Heartland t-shirts, hats and also tote bags which are now back in stock! Please see coffee table for ordering options and order form.
4. Heartland relies on the free GroupMe mobile group messaging app to keep our church more connected during the week! This PUBLIC group is a wonderful way for us to stay connected to each other regularly during the week. (See link below to be added to this group.)