Personal Reflection/Small Group Discussion Questions:
1. The Great Commission from Matthew 28:19-20 is a call for all of us to share our story of personal transformation with others. Who do you have a heart for that needs to hear this story?
2. Have you ever wondered why God has called you to share your faith?
3. Why does God ask us to step out of our comfort zones in order to share our faith?
4. The people who listened to Peter's sermon and who experienced the Holy Spirit valued community. What's more they valued drawing people into that community. How have you drawn others into the community of faith? How might you have turned people away from the community of faith?
5. How might we have twisted the idea of church away from a community that shares faith, to a place where we desire to have our needs met?