Personal Reflection/Small Group Discussion Questions:
1. Have you had a conversation about your faith with a stranger? How did that turn out? What did you learn through that conversation either about yourself or the other person?
2. Awkwardness means “turned in the wrong direction.” How is awkwardness an opportunity to see our sin? Or see areas in our lives that aren’t healthy?
3. What are some examples of things people can’t see in themselves?
4. Has someone ever described you in a way that was different from the way you see yourself? Was it a positive description or negative one?
5. Why do you think they described you that way?