*REMINDER: If you have babies or children in the nursery or kid’s church please do not silence your phone... please keep it handy. Our staff will text you to communicate any assistance needed in regards to your little ones.
1.New Women's Bible Study just started! "Twelve Women of the Bible" by Lysa TerKuerst will help you look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve biblical women and what they mean for your life today. You’ll discover lessons from each of these women that will help you persevere through the circumstances you are facing today. These 12 sessions will leave you feeling challenged, encouraged, and deeply valued. Heart-to-Heart meets in Bensenville every Tuesday from 7pm-9pm. Please Bev Neiswanger for more info.
2. This Wednesday, July 24th, the men's leadership training will continue. Last month we discussed the importance of accountability in a man's life. This month we will be fleshing out exactly what that looks like. All Heartland men are encouraged to attend so they can grow into the leaders God wants them to be. As always, we will be meeting at 7pm-9pm at Pastor Rod's house.
3. Service will be moving off campus on August 18th! Due to parking issues with the PGA event that weekend, we will be holding service outdoors in Bensenville. (Location: Bev Neiswanger’s house, 16W487 2nd Ave, Bensenville.) It will, in fact, be the service we intended for the Dunes... with an amazing fire demo by Keith Cornier.
Baptism celebration is immediately after our service. Followed by food, fellowship and a pool party!
4. Are you wanting to be baptized? It’s our favorite event here at Heartland! Our Baptism Church Service is scheduled for Sunday, Auguth 18th at 10:30am in Bensenville. Please see Pastor Rod for more details and to sign up to be baptized :)
5. Save the date! Heartland will be participating in the ‘Rise Up Against Addiction’ 5K Walk/Run on Saturday, Sept 6th! Please consider walking to support this cause that hits home with so many of us. Registration info coming soon. See Jason and Erica Cittadino for more info.
6. Heartland relies on the free GroupMe mobile group messaging app to keep our church more connected during the week! This PUBLIC group is a wonderful way for us to stay connected to each other regularly during the week. (See link below to be added to this group.)