1. Share a time with the group that you felt incredibly encouraged by someone else. What impact did that have on you?
2. What do you think are the biggest barriers to the church becoming a culture of encouragement?
3. How do we overcome these barriers?
4. Hebrews 3:13 says that we should encourage one another daily. One barrier to encouragement is that we feel awkward because we are not in the habit. Take a significant amount of time in your group now to practice encouraging one another.
5. Set yourself a challenge to encourage at least one member of your group via text/phone/in person every day this week.