Personal Reflection/Growth Group Questions:
1. When was the last time you forgot something really important? How did it make you feel? If it involved other people, how did it make them feel?
2. Anyone else watch The Art of Tidying Up? Is it really possible to keep our house tidy like Marie Kondo advices? (Give yourself some grace if your house doesn't look as neat as other peoples.)
3. What reminders do you have in your life to help you remember the important things?
4. What reminders do we have in our faith lives that help us to remember God? Make a list and post it where you can see it to remind you to stay focused on God.
5. What are the rhythms or patterns in your household? Who sets the rhythm?
6. Does your family rhythm include celebrating? Does it include celebrating God?
7. What has God done in the last week that you can share and celebrate with someone else?
8. Gathering together to worship is a way to celebrate God. Does worship feel like a celebration? Why or why not? Does your answer to the previous question have more to do with you or with the environment? Does worship necessarily have to feel like a celebration?