In order to respond well to suffering we need to…
● Know that suffering is unavoidable.
● Know that Jesus gets what your suffering is like for you.
● Know that suffering always has the potential to add great value to our lives.
o Because that is true God will, at times, lead us to times of suffering.
● Always feel free to ask God for what you honestly want.
● Always follow that “ask” with a sincere willingness to trust God more than yourself.
● Know that it’s always safe to submit to the Perfect Love of God.
● Know that Perfect Love is the single greatest power in the universe.
● Remember, suffering with Jesus is altogether different than suffering apart from Jesus.
● In order to go through Suffering with Jesus we must intentionally turn to Jesus and rely on Him as our way forward.