Personal Reflection / Growth Groups Questions
1. What are your initial thoughts about righteous anger versus sinful anger?
2. Have you ever had to express righteous anger? How so?
3. Have you ever intentionally used anger to manipulate and/or accomplish selfish ends?
4. In regard to those things that lead to anger, how might you better apply the concept of short accounts, better?
5. How might you preemptively stop anger from gaining a foothold?
6. In regard to the Psychology Today article, were you surprised by what you heard? How, with whom and where can you be more intentional about affirming and encouraging others?