Psalm 37:3 Trustin the Lord and do good.Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.4 Take delight in the Lord,and he will give you your heart’s desires.5 Commit everything you do to the Lord.Trust him, and he will help you.6 He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn, and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.7 Be still in the presence of the Lordand wait patiently for him to act.Don’t worry about evil people who prosperor fret about their wicked schemes.
Psalm 37:23 The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.24Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.
· Delights in every detail = Takes pleasure in the journey with us
· God isn’t watching from the sidelines, He is in the middle of all we experience.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 6Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 16:9 In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. (NIV)
· When we accept Christ into our life we often develop a struggle between what we want, and the direction God has for our life, the direction we were created for.
John 16:12 “There is so much more I want to tell you, but you can’t bear it now. 13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future. 14 He will bring me glory by telling you whatever he receives from me. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine; this is why I said, ‘The Spirit will tell you whatever he receives from me.’
Proverbs 20:24 The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way?
· He directs us as we lay our lives before Him.
Matthew 6:30-33 "If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers—most of which are never even seen—don't you think he'll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you? What I'm trying to do here is to get you to relax, to not be so preoccupied with getting, so you can respond to God's giving. People who don't know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don't worry about missing out. You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. 34"Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes. (MSG)
· Gods call to Russia was extraordinary, but we were ordinary.
· God help me to disciple and share what I have. Help me to mature, forgive and heal.
· God, help me to love in everyday life in an extraordinary way.
· As we follow His plan, He unfolds life that is not regrettable.. and is full.
Who is ready today?