1. Sheepfolds (Places designated for the safety and sanctuary of sheep.)
• CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER, ESPECIALLY IN THE GAME OF LIFE PLAYED WITH GOD!
2. Shepherds (Those entrusted with the care of the sheep.)
• Jesus is the Good Shepherd. He invites us to become a part of His fold.
• Jesus' goodness cannot be overstated!
• Jesus only and always wants what is best for His sheep!
3. Sheep (Represent the human race; all the people whom Jesus longs to save and dwell with forever.)
• Sheep listen to their shepherd.
• Sheep long for the sheepfold.
What's on Life's Final Exam?
A— How we responded to Jesus' call and commandments.