*REMINDER: If you have babies or children in the nursery or kid’s church please do not silence your phone... please keep it handy. Our staff will text you to communicate any assistance needed in regards to your little ones.
* Also, our children cannot congregate in Jubilee‘s gym after church (due to liability issues), HOWEVER, our children can now hang out in Heartland’s Kids Church after church with parental supervision. A few rule though: please do not bring in any food and please make sure the room is completely cleaned up and in order for next Sunday. :)
1. Heartland’s Recovery Ministry has launched an AA Meeting on Thursday’s at 7pm right here at Heartland! (Childcare is available.) Please see Alex Sotiropoulos for more details.
2. No Leadership Study for our men this Wednesday due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
3. For those who signed up to help out with PADS next weekend, you will need to get here 5 to 10 minutes before the beginning of your scheduled shift. That would be 4:50 pm for the Saturday night crew and 4:50 am for the Sunday morning crew. You will come in through the gym entrance on the other side of the building. (Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as though you were working for the Lord and not for people.)
4. Heartland relies on the free GroupMe mobile group messaging app to keep our church more connected during the week! This PUBLIC group is a wonderful way for us to stay connected to each other regularly during the week. (See link below to be added to this group.)