Being a Servant
- “The passion of Christianity is that I deliberately sign away my own rights
and become a bond-slave of Jesus Christ. Until I do that, I do not begin to
be a saint.” Oswald Chambers
-Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit,
who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not
your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with
your bodies.” – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- No job is beneath you (Jesus washing disciples feet).
- You cannot be taken advantage of.
- Not a need for repayment or gratitude.
- Service is rendered to any person regardless of it they “derserve” it.
- Work is done to lift others up.