Reflection / Growth Group Discussion Questions
1. When have you represented, or spoken on behalf of, someone else?
2. Was it only what you said that reflected on them, or everything you did?
3. Does anyone represent you or speak on your behalf? If so, how does that experience give you insight into this weekend's message and Colossians 3:17?
3. Hershey Chocolate has a 30-page code of conduct (https://bit.ly/2pC7ct7). If a company had a one-sentence code of conduct that read: “... whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of our company...” would employees have a good idea of what to do or say in most situations?
4. What does it mean to you to “Do everything in the name of the Lord...”?