Read through Colossians 3:18-4:1
1. What parts of this passage do you find most challenging?
2. How have the social norms for relationships changed since Paul's time?
3. What hasn't changed in the social norms for relationships?
4. Read through the Paul's words to Husbands, Fathers and Masters again. These were the people in the position of power in their relationships, what responsibilities does Paul give them?
5. For the wife, child, and slave Paul focus the attention of submission, obedience and service on the Lord. What impact does this have on what these things look like?
6. How would you go about applying these words to your own life today?
Take some time to pray for one another