How are Christians to relate to the cultures in which they live?
• Consume it (Celebrate it all as good and acceptable)
• Critique it (Show it how to "get better")
• Condemn it (Label it as entirely useless and sinful)
• Copy it (Put a "Christian" spin on it)
• Create it (Point people to the difference maker, Jesus Christ)
"Christians make sense of the world by making something of the world."
We are called to use our position (city on a hill) and our potential (salt & light) to create a culture that glorifies God!