In 2 Cor. 2: 14 it reveals that this path always leads us in triumph in Christ
Triumph = victory.
This victory lies in two places:
1. When we die - we have a place with God because Jesus conquered death and the grave.
2. The present age:
1. When we live for God, walk in His Word, obey the Spirit of God and do not quench His power, our life focus and purpose changes.
2. The feeling of failure is so common in our thinking that it conquers us. We feel like we are not getting ahead most of the time. It’s like the demands from life control us, instead of us being the head, we feel like the tail.
3. Worry, doubt, fear, anxiety are the common symptoms of this problem.
4. BUT Christ died for us, was buried for us, is alive for us, sent the Holy Spirit to us and sits now at the right hand of God for us, interceding for us and is saying: Do the Father’s Will.
>He even taught His disciples to pray like this and it is still just as relevant now as it was then:
>Pray: May Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in earth (me and you) as it is in heaven.
>Victory looks like doing the Father’s will
>Leave the results up to HIM!!!