Are you experiencing perpetual worry?
1. Are you laughing less than you once did?
2. Are you overly cautious?
3. Are your thoughts overly critical?
4. Are you less generous?
5. Are you on edge?
6. Is it difficult for you to name your consistent healthy rhythms?
7. Do you magnify the negative?
8. Do you resent the success of others?
9. Are you isolating yourself (especially from your faith community/church)?
10. Do you avoid relationships because you assume they’ll all end in pain, betrayal, and brokenness?