Worship Gathering - Thanking Through It #4
Focus this Sunday:
This Sunday we finish up our sermon series called Thanking Through It. We will be working through the Thanksgiving season by thinking... no thanking our way through the topic of gratitude and what God desires for us in this. And maybe we can find out a way to even live into what God desires for us! What does God want to say to you in this?
This Sunday is the last Sunday in our emphasis on the Thanksgiving Offering for World Evangelism. If you would like to take part in this, make sure your offering is clearly marked. We will also be participating in Communion. If you are online, please have your elements ready toward the end of the service.
Join us Sunday at 10:30am either onsite or online! The link to the online service is on our website at (www.emmettnaz.org) and click on the Link to the Service.
Reflection Questions: (Privately or invite a few friends to discuss!)
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. What does it mean to give with a willing and generous heart?
3. When have you seen a practice of gratitude flow directly into generosity? Have you seen a lack of gratitude lead to a life of isolation or less generosity?
4. Briefly describe a time you gave willingly and generously and the impact it had on your life. (Perhaps financially, but possibly your time, resources, or possessions.)
5. Knowing that a thankful heart leads to a giving heart, how can you incorporate this into your life? Into the lives of others?
6. How can we encourage and pray for each other in this?