Worship Gathering - Thanking Through It #2
Focus this Sunday:
This Sunday we continue our sermon series called Thanking Through It. We will be working through the Thanksgiving season by thinking... no thanking our way through the topic of gratitude and what God desires for us in this. And maybe we can find out a way to even live into what God desires for us! What does God want to say to you in this?
This is also Veterans Sunday so we will honor our veterans and thank them for the sacrifices they have made to protect our families. And this Sunday is Local Care Offering, which helps families in our church who may be experiencing troubles. If you would like to give to this, make sure you mark your offerings clearly.
Join us Sunday at 10:30am either onsite or online! The link to the online service is on our website at (www.emmettnaz.org) and click on the Link to the Service.
Reflection Questions: (Privately or invite a few friends to discuss!)
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. What is the difference between giving thanks for all circumstances and giving thanks in all circumstances? How does giving thanks in all situations transform your attitude and perspective?
3. When you go through suffering and hard times, how can you move your heart toward giving thanks?
4. How does God use our gratitude not to cover up our pain but to encourage us in our pain?
5. How has God been faithful to you during a very challenging season?
6. How can we encourage and pray for each other in this?