· Vincent Bryant (son of Miriam Bryant) is recovering from a procedure related to a second fistula. Please pray that it is successful.
· Crystal (friend of Tracy Marshall) had a "concerning spot" on her last PET scan. She's going in for a biopsy soon. Please pray that it's nothing.
· Susie (friend of Tracy Marshall) is currently in a new rehab facility (after having moved from a not so great one in SH) Her blood pressure and heart rate are not doing great and she is very down emotionally.
· Nolan Marshall is refusing to go to music therapy, he says he doesn't like it, even though the therapist says that he appears to be enjoying the sessions. They also resumed tutoring this past week and there is some concern about how it will go since Nolan has some sort of therapy/tutoring every afternoon. The limits of what he will tolerate are being pushed, so please pray that he is agreeable.
· Tyler & Holly Norman upon the birth of their son, Reed, on 10/24.
· Caroline Bocock has been terribly ill as she is dealing with a Lyme Disease outbreak. She has begun a treatment regimen that looks promising. Please pray that it is effective and that she will be feeling better soon.
· Joyce Bocock has completed chemo and radiation; praise God that both tumors have shrunk significantly more than expected; evaluating additional treatment options.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.