Pastor Eric shared a story about a very personal loss and 5 things that helped his mental healthiness during that difficult time. Do you regularly engage in any of these? If so, have you seen the benefit? If you don't regularly engage with any of the tips below, which one do you think you could add to your daily routine to help reduce stress and anxiety?
- Walk your sass off: just 30 mins a day can reduces stress and anxiety
- Your rest is sacred: 7-9 hours per night
- Eat the potato instead of the tater tots: real food in it's natural state has -important vitamins and minerals
- The art of listening with intention: calming music helps you stay calm
- Serve those who cannot help themselves: Find a project that helps others