· Tyler & Holly Norman upon the birth of their son, Reed, on 10/24.
· Susie (friend of Tracy Marshall) · had a great turn around and the doctor is now talking about sending her to a rehab facility. Praise God for the good news!
· Caroline Bocock has been terribly ill as she is dealing with a Lyme Disease outbreak. She has begun a treatment regimen that looks promising. Please pray that it is effective and that she will be feeling better soon.
· The Marshall Family: Continue to pray for Nolan who is still struggling.
· Joyce Bocock has completed chemo and radiation; praise God that both tumors have shrunk significantly more than expected; evaluating additional treatment options.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.