GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. What were the consequences of King David's actions in this passage, both for him personally and for the kingdom?
2. How does the character of David change from the beginning to the end of this passage, and what does this reveal about his personality and leadership?
3. What role does power and temptation play in the events described in this passage?
4. What can we learn from the role of Uriah in this passage and his loyalty to both his wife and his king?
5. In what ways do we see the consequences of sin and deceit in this passage, and how might this apply to our own lives and society today?
6. Where do you find good news in this story?